Benjamin Stebbings’ work is multi-faceted, spanning fine art, gallery showings, site specific installations, live painting and mural work. Benjamin’s work is somewhat improvisational. Benjamin’s new series concentrates on combining Native American, Mayan mysticism, folklore and color.
- Run Away Fashion Show Benefit (live painting commission)
- Arts Fest Community Art Exhibition at Endicott College (2015)
- Awakenings (group show in Wellfleet)
- Beverly Arts Fest (2014, 2015)
- Pints 4 Pete – Live painting benefit for Pete Frates and ALS (2014, 2015)